Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa came...

Christmas morning was great the kids slept until 7:30am - and it took Miss Peanut almost 2 hours playing with her stocking goodies before she discovered that there were presents under the tree and that Santa came and brought her a kitchen! Here's her reaction:

And Daddy got a GPS (the clip is just of him searching for it - I figured family might get a laugh, but don't feel like you have to watch it - it's kind of long).

And the little man is growing like crazy and talking up a storm. He's weighing in around 15lbs at 3 months now. What a chubba! I love it, except when he has a rough night and I'm pacing the floor with 15lbs for hours...uh...yah. The rough nights are getting fewer and father between now, and once he gets to sleep he's sleeping about 7-8 hours which is wonderful and Miss Peanut is getting to be such a big helper now that she knows he's here for good. Forgive the awful singing on the video - eh - it's just for him. This is what I just can't get enough of.

As for myself...I'm adjusting, I wish I had more hours in a day, but I'm realizing that no matter how much I do...there is always more tomorrow, so I'm trying to do less.

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

I love her reaction. Santa made it!! :) She's so cute. How fun for her to have a kitchen of her very own. Thanks for posting the video of my baby brother. :) He makes me smile just watching him. He's so great. Also just so you know I love that you sing for your little man. He is super duper cute. He sure talks a lot and I can't get over his chubby legs. Brendan was the same way....CHUBBY. I love it all.

Mel said...

How cute! Christmas morning is so fun to see how excited these little kiddos get! Love the chubby little guy too!

Linds said...

How fun to have a nice long Christmas morning. I hate it when it gets rushed.